Deceased Estates

When someone dies and they have a Will, in most cases the Executor will need to apply for a Grant of Probate to be able to distribute the assets of the deceased in accordance with their wishes. When a person dies without a Will, an administrator is appointed and they will need to apply for Letters of Administration to undertake their duties.

If you have been named Executor in a Will, Our Wills & Estates lawyers can assist you with all aspects of managing a deceased estate:


Blogs - Deceased Estates

The benefits and conditions in setting up a life estate/life interest.

What is a life estate or life interest in a Will?

A life estate is a term used to describe a type of “ownership” or use of property (or other assets) for the duration of a person’s life. It is commonly referred to as a life interest.
Read more