Given the complexities of taxation laws, family law disputes and creditor claims, and given that most of us now have two significant assets, being the family home and superannuation (including life insurance), often a simple Will is not enough to protect your family.
We can assist you in making an Estate Plan suitable to you and your family. This involves:
- Identifying and understanding the nature of your assets and liabilities
- Advising you on options available for the giving away of your assets by Will
- Guiding you as to the impact of taxation laws on your assets and on the options you have considered for your Will
- Structuring a Plan which balances the need to protect your wealth and the imposition of taxation laws
- Working in conjunction with your accountant and/or financial advisor to maximise the benefits for your family